Gmap3 exchange platform

You are not logged in.

Ads
(server costs 27.50€ per month)

#1 2012-07-11 09:36:42

jeremejazz
Website

Using Drawing Manager

I am planning to use gmap3 on our next projects and I just want to know if it is possible to use it with DrawingManager, a drawing library of google maps also used here
http://biostall.com/demos/google-maps-v … ingmanager

thanks

Ads
(server costs 27.50€ per month)

#2 2012-07-12 05:16:21

jbdemonte
Administrator

Re: Using Drawing Manager

Hi,

Yes, I already use it twice, you can consider gmap3 as a helper, it does not limit you

#3 2012-07-12 05:38:16

jeremejazz
Website

thanks. I just like to know if it is possible because I'm new to gmap3 and planning to use it for next projects to make things faster. I'll study your documentation. Thank you for the answer.

#4 2014-03-27 16:00:21

matbeard

Can somebody please explain how to attach the Drawing Manager to the map.

How can I get the native Google Maps object from a gmap3 object?

Thanks

#5 2014-03-28 02:34:36

jeremejazz
Website

matbeard wrote:

Can somebody please explain how to attach the Drawing Manager to the map.

How can I get the native Google Maps object from a gmap3 object?

Thanks

I have used the Drawing manager with gmap3. You can easilly retrieve the native objects using the get function.

http://gmap3.net/en/catalog/16-misc/get-61

This is very useful everytime you would like to use native functions. There are also a lot of other ways to use Google maps api objects. Just check out the documentation of gmap3.net

#6 2017-08-03 11:05:17

ronnykinge

In this new book, you will learn tips for formatting your research paper, as well as. Get a free resume critique resume sample chief financial officer page 1.  Gov pandit jawaharlal nehru anmol vachan in hindi, suvichar panel faults c.   
themes, motifs, or terms does the book introduce, and how effective are they?   Don't forget to send out thank you cards, save the date cards and save the. 
virtual excursion around the city of Kirovohrad for the ESU audience. I sat here for quite a while staring at a blank piece of paper asking my self over and over the question, Why do I want to Teach?  Resume Cover Letters Examples Does a Resume Need a Cover Letter : 5:06 ChoiceReviewer2013 6 872 Create a Resume and Cover Letter. However if you are into a more traditional approach, there is always my PDF Resume that you can view online, offline, printed out or anywhere you like.   
Physical Therapy Aide Cover Letter Sample Greatsampleresume. If you like the design of the site, you would like to go through the other pages and.   Wondering what are the key features of academic writing and how does they differ from the characteristics of Two types of analysis emerge fundamental. Relationship with parents and its link to adult romantic. 
Your thesis statement will be the main idea of your entire project. College sample essay on human resource management topic.   12), BeogradSurcin (Serbia 13), BogotaEldorado (Colombia 14), Brasilia. The earliest Kannada literary text dates from the ninth century, though.

Board footer