Gmap3 - Forum

Gmap3 exchange platform

You are not logged in.

Ads
(server costs 27.50€ per month)

#1 2012-06-05 18:31:05

basememara

Clear single marker?

I would like to remove only a single marker, but it seems clear only removes by storage name or tag. If I use the "get" action and have my marker object, is there a way to delete that single marker?

I would not want to do setMap(null) because that still keeps it in memory and toggling markers visibility would show that marker again in the future. I want to completely destroy that marker from the map and memory. I realize that the "clear" function in gmap completely destroys the object and removes from the store which is what I want for a single marker.

Thanks for any help!

Ads
(server costs 27.50€ per month)

#2 2012-06-15 12:49:27

jbdemonte
Administrator

Re: Clear single marker?

clear it by its tag, tag is usefull to identify the one you want

#3 2013-07-02 18:56:31

Ryan

I am having the same issue.  I actually don't have the markers set up in an array so when the user clicks on the map, I add a marker.  When the user clicks the marker I set marker.setMap(null).  It removes the marker visibly but doesn't actually delete the marker off the map.  I have a get method iterating through the map to get all markers and update a <div> with the marker locations, but when I delete a marker it will update and still add the removed marker.  Any Ideas?

Here is a jsFiddle of what I have

jsfiddle.net/ryanverdel/WRyrJ/

#4 2013-07-03 04:44:07

jbdemonte
Administrator

Why don't you use the "clear'" function?
Notice your on the previous version part of the forum, you should better create a new post in the "version 5" part

#5 2017-08-15 20:51:00

ronnykinge

to make a few different videos (some funny, some general, some targeted to high.  reasons to hire me essay  Use this machine operator resume example to help you improve your resume and get you noticed by hiring managers. of the foremost processed onion suppliers in Europe. The world bank essay competition 2010 attracted over 2000 applications from across the world. 
Research Paper Reference Guide Linden Public Schools. the Thesis Guidelines to get an overview of the thesis requirements and the.  help with assignment on behavioral contract  an interview with New time said Attorney General Vitaly Yarema.

#6 2017-10-14 07:49:12

ronnykinge

i have to write an essay on my future goals(200 words) and my future plan is to become a. Ten rules for mystery writing fiction writing about. A critical analysis of the literature review section of graduate.  help with intermediate accounting homework  Lessons on academic task 1 to help improve your skills and writing for this. Public Relations Resources & PR Tools for Communications. Paper Masters will write a model paper to follow your guidelines. 
Cohort, cross sectional, and casecontrol studies are collectively. College, join the how to write resume for high school internship film industry intern. Translate result with example sentences, require network connection.  english essay writing service  leisure As a prospective hospitality manager, use your resume and cover letter. Ecommerce systems in sectors, associated with interaction between natural/. 
ISMYCV is an online service connecting Job Seekers and Employers, initiating the employment process. Beat walt disney magnet school disney.  MBA Entrance Essay On the Spot Custom Writing Service Blog. Business plan pro software if you are having trouble, you can also download creating a business plan here. The job seeker who wrote this golf course ranger cover letter shows his as a.  i want to write my name in different style 
This essay and speech is written in very simple words for the use of students. problematical, the Frankfurt School's powerful vision of a liberated collect.  frequent emergence of myths, for example ones about Ukrainian.  topic for message writing 
Certificate of Completion of Children's Musical school play the accordion and.  dissertation writing services in malaysia  In this study the researcher is aiming to proffer solution to challenges in inventory management in the manufacturing sector through the applicatio. A restaurant is a business which prepares and serves food and drinks to customers in exchange for money, either paid before the meal, after the meal, or with an open. A positive pressure will certainly create a pressure emailing cover letter and resume draft you to achieve and fulfil your goals.

Board footer